Pests invations are something horrible for your family and bussiness. Unfortunately in Bali was not separated from the potential for pest attacks even in urban areas.
Some types of pests that most often attack the settlements of rats, ants and termites. Many times homeowners are living with mice, ants, termites, or all three without ever realizing it. These pests can exist under the radar long enough to do costly damage if they are not sought out every once in a while.
Overcoming the easiest pest is by yourself, among others through some these simple ways:
- Thoroughly check your insulation. Many times, your insulation in your attic or basement looks fine at face value, but pulling pieces down can reveal mouse nesting, collected feces, and urine staining. Needless to say, a heavy source of bacteria.
- Structurally, there is no spot in your home more important than the sill plate. The sill plate of your home is the beam of wood that rests on top of your foundation wall. Since this is the area of the house that is usually in closest contact with the ground/soil, it is often a target for insect damage. Termite mud tubes are most commonly found here, particularly, behind your front step slab.
- The sill plate is also an area that collects rodent droppings. Also, as you follow the sill around the basement, be aware of any piping or venting being run through the sill plate to the outside of the house. If not sealed properly, any gaps existing around the hole cut for that pipe could be a rodent entry point. A general rule of thumb is if you can see any daylight at all through your sill, a mouse can likely use it to enter your home.
But when the rats, ants and termites invations cannot handle by your own self or you need more total protection, then calling a professional pest control in Bali is the easiest and definitely best way!
UMAS PEST CONTROL BALI is a pest control service provider in Bali that is ready to help protect your home and business with optimum protection with a very flexible service period you can set as needed.
Some of the reasons why UMAS becomes Bali Pest Control should you choose:
- Yearly Experience In Pest control/ Termite/ Rodent/Roach Control
- More than 30 Professional Skilled Team ready to serve you 24 Hours
- Has many methods prevent your pest control problems thats always upgraded for better service
- Trusted by more than 250 clients/ every months during yearly services
- Awarded the Charter Award from THE BADUNG CITY GOVERNMENT (BALI) as proof of the quality existence
- Always update in Quality & Service Upgrade information
Professional services of UMAS BALI integrated Integrate Pest Managements (IPM) to serve you better are:
- PEST CONTROL FOR Commercial Service (Restaurant, Retail Store, Hospitality, Residential Services)
- Roach Control
- Termite Control
- Rodent Control
The professionalism that has been strived for and maintained over the years has resulted in the trust of the wider community that UMAS BALI has expanded its services throughout Bali (Denpasar, Canggu, Umalas, Kerobokan, Seminyak, Kuta, Jimbaran, Ungasan, Nusa Dua, Pecatu, Uluwatu, Ubud, Gianyar , Nusa Penida, Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Ceningan, etc.), LOMBOK area, and JAKARTA.
UMAS & PROFESSIONALISM is the only one you should choose. Contact us for all your problems, we’re happy to be your solution!