those scents will repel the spiders both inside and outside your home. It’s best to spray these natural repellents around your doors and windows and in room corners.
Below you can find the best natural spider pest control methods to stop their invasion.
1. Essential oils – Add up to 5 drops of essential oil and up to 5 drops of natural dish washing liquid to 1 qt. (1 l) of water. The following essential oils work well as spider repellents, especially citrus but also tea tree, lavender, cinnamon, mint , neem, peppermint, spearmint and citronella. Some people suggest to add vinegar to the mix.
The dish washing liquid breaks the essential oil molecules in the water, thus making the mixture more consistent. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle and shake it well. Reapply the natural spider spray once a week until all the spiders are completely gone.
2. Garlic – Put a few cloves of garlic in a spray bottle and add water.
3. Tomato leaves – Blend tomato leaves and mix with 4 pints of water and one tablespoon of cornstarch. Put the natural spider spray in a spray bottle.
4. Citrus juice – Many spiders and insects hate the smell of citrus. You can buy citrus juice (sugarless) or mix any citrus juice with water and put the natural spider spray into a spray bottle.
5. Spicy spider repellent – suitable especially if you don’t mind the the smell. Add 1/2 cup of vinegar and 2 tbs. of chili powder or hot chili sauce to 1 qt. (1 l) of water and shake until the ingredients are well mixed. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle. This is a very effective natural spider spray.
6. Chewing tobacco – Get a package of chewing tobacco, soak it in a gallon of boiling water until it cools. Put a cup of tobacco juice and 1/2 cup lemon dish soap into a spray bottle.
Hope you have a spider free zone!