As the best pest control company in Bali, we have some best strategies to overcome some pest, such as:
- Applying insecticides to vegetation that adult mosquitoes use for sheltered resting sites.
- Applying insect growth regulators that prevent mosquito development in their water environments.
- Applying microbial insecticide products that cause mosquito mortality in their water environments.
We strive to find the source of the infestation, eliminate the colony using a variety of methods, and then help you seal up entrances and find ways to prevent further infestations. We’ll help you get rid of ants and keep them away.
How Umas treats for cockroaches
Our Technicians are trained to find the most common cockroach hiding spots and signs of cockroach activity. A Technician may also place sticky traps on the premises to allow for continuous monitoring as cockroaches are nocturnal.If cockroaches are present on your property, your Technician will identify the cockroach species and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan. A number of factors will play into the treatment plan, including:
- Species of cockroach
- Type of property (example: a commercial business that serves food versus a home),
- Type of environment, Severity of the infestation
Depending on these factors, your cockroach treatment plan may include a variety of baiting and non-chemical solutions that are designed at eliminating infestations. After an initial treatment is applied, your Technician will schedule a follow-up service depending on the severity of the cockroach problem.
How Umas treats for Bed Bugs
Steam Treatments, steam can be used to kill bed bugs through subjecting them to high temperatures. A great alternative to using pesticides, steaming a space also has the benefit of reaching deeper recesses of a space.
Follow Up – After the initial treatment is applied, your umas Technician will stay in contact with you and schedule a follow up inspection to determine if additional treatments are warranted.
How Umas treats for rodent
- The first step in removing a rat infestation is to find the nest. It takes a lot more than just setting traps and removing the rats that you see. For every rat you can see, there are probably a dozen more hidden away somewhere.
- The second steps we eliminate potential nesting sites, seal up entry points and plug holes. We use a variety of methods to remove rats, from setting traps to using rat bait that are safe for use around your home.
- Follow Up – After the initial treatment is applied, your umas Technician will stay in contact with you and schedule a follow up inspection to determine if additional treatments are warranted
Umas Technician will make a treatment recommendation that is designed for that specific fly species. In addition to the treatment, umas Technician will also make recommendations on steps you can take to make your property less attractive to flies. Treatment options can range from baiting flies until insect light trap
The use of glue type traps indoors works well to trap spiders behind furniture, under beds, in closets, etc. Seal up your home. Patch up cracks and holes leading from the outside in to prevent spiders from finding their way indoors.
Vacuum spiders and spider webs. One of the simplest methods for getting rid of spiders is vacuuming up egg sacs and webs as you run across them.
Apply a residual insecticide. Spray any corners or cracks with a commercial pesticide containing some form of pyrethroid.