The TS-36 uses a high-power pulse-jet engine to produce dense, heavy thermal fog. It is perfect for controlling flying insects (mosquitoes, gnats, house/sand/black flies).
Light-weight and compact, to make operation easier.
Easy to maintain and disassembles without special tools.
The refractory, stainless steel fogging tube is deformation-resistant. A two-stage cooling system keeps the temperature of the fogging tube and combustion chamber low.
Built-in safeguards: In case of engine flameout, solution cuts off automatically.
Automatic ignition system for easy startup.
Optional high-capacity (7L) solution tank.
The TS-36P’s compact size brings thermal fogger-class output to indoor jobs.
This thermal fogger can dispense both water- and oil-based chemicals, such as most pesticides, fungicides, disinfectants, miticides, poultry vaccines, and odor neutralizers.
Our thermal foggers have been used in a variety of environments:
- Living: apartment complexes, hotels,etc
- Public places: schools, parks, camp-grounds, shopping centers, restaurants,etc
- Industrial: warehouses, factories, food-processing plants,etc
- Agriculture: cattle barns, swine/poultry houses, grain mills,etc
The TS-36P is used by health departments around the world to control mosquito-borne diseases (West Nile Virus, Encephalitis, Malaria, Dengue Fever, Yellow Fever and Chagas disease).
Technical specifications :
- Weight, empty: 9.1 Kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 1375×290×360 mm
- Weight, empty (shipping data): 14.1 Kg
- Dimensions (L x W x H ),(shipping data): 1270×310×370 mm
- Solution tank capacity: 5
- Fuel tank capacity: 1.5
- Fuel consumption: 1.5 l/h
- Performance of combustion chamber:
- Flow rate with oil:
- Energy: 4× 1.5 V batteries
- Pressure in the solution tank: 0.25 bar
- Pressure in the oil tank: 0.06 bar