- The active ingredients: Imidacloprid 200 g / liter
- Formulators: PT. Bayer Indonesia
- To control termites and beetle wood powder
- Packaging : 1 box contains 40 bottles of 250 ml
Why Premise 200 SL is different?
- Non repellent: Termites when through a land that has been applied not feel and realize that will be in contact with Premise 200 SL and eventually die.
- Low Dose: with an average dose of one tenth of the dose of other termiticide has been able to effectively control termites.
- Water-based technology: only soluble in water and does not contain oil that is safe for operators and homeowners. Occupants can enter the home as soon as the application is completed.
- Not easily leached or washed into deeper soil layers, so as to protect the building longer.
- Lateral Soil Movement (NGO): when applied will spread in all directions in the soil and will provide protection evenly and continuously.
- Plus Nature: has a unique way of working where termites will die if exposed to a dose recommendation, while at lower doses cause termite susceptible to soil microbes and eventually die.
- Elimination: work slowly so as to allow termites contact with Premise 200 SL and will infect other termites in the colony so that it can control the entire colony.