Umas Pest Control is a pest control in bali and have a universal pest control program found in residential, office or industrial areas such as rats, flies, mosquitoes, cockroaches and ants. Umas also fulfills this pest control with service monitoring and reporting.
Umas Pest Control is very useful for industries or industries that have international audit qualifications (HACCP, CMP, ISO, goot, etc.) and prioritize good industry accreditation to achieve success. Umas performs this pest control service for various clients in Bali – Jakarta – Surabaya – Palembang – Semarang. Area pest control includes: mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches, and ants, using the Integrated Pest Management method. These procedures include: eradication of larvae, cleaning of breeding zones for pests, reducing pest populations by fogging, spraying and condensing (cold fog), and setting traps if necessary.
Why We Need Pest Control In Bali ?
- Efforts to prevent and control pests universally that can share problems or obstacles in terms of investment value, comfort or health.
- One of the preparations in meeting international standards (HACCP, GMP, ISO 14000, etc.) which focuses on cleanliness and health of the area.
Our Service Advantages
- Establishing communication between customers and Umas, we are open to any input or suggestions according to the wishes of customers.
- Prioritize cooperation and share positions in pest control to protect reputation and pass audits.
- Make an action plan and its implementation in an unchanging and systematic pest control program. Work in accordance with applicable regulations and appropriate placement.
- Prioritizing Occupational Health and Safety (K3) with the best preparation of both PPE and operational equipment owned by every pest control in Indonesia.
Reliable assessment in terms of maintaining the cleanliness of the area and facilities to avoid further pest attacks by cutting off food, water, and nesting paths for pests. Solving pest control with effective control in relation to the use of chemical or non-chemical treatments that are used appropriately within a certain period of time. The use of chemicals that have government permits, are environmentally friendly and have an MSDS to find full data about chemicals. The right rotation method in the use of chemicals to prevent pests from becoming chemical resistance in the future.
Best Solution For Your Pest Problem