As a restaurant owner, pest infestation can truly be one of the worst things for your reputation. Having pests in your restaurant, not only can deter business with one bad review, it can also cause health problems and put your restaurant at risk for temporary health closures. Your main concern is public health, and if you encounter a pest infestation, the risk to the public could shut your business down for good and resulting in lost income.
Pest control for restaurants, fast food businesses, food processing businesses and cafeterias can be difficult. This type of pest management requires knowledge of the kinds of pests that are commonly found in restaurants and the environments they seek out. Our pest control service specialists are available on short notice to take care of pest problems before they spread and take over your business. Umas Bali is knowledgeable, discreet, and responsive.
The principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which rely on proactive techniques to help prevent pests and use chemicals only as a last resort. From day one and at every service visit, Umas Bali will assess your unique situation, implement sound solutions and monitor the results.
TYPES OF PEST
- There are many basic types of pests that plague eating establishments, such as:
Cockroaches , common ant , flies , rodent control
We identify which ones are prevalent in your area and “set up a perimeter” so as to prevent their entry. If they are already present, similar steps can be taken to eradicate them. Let’s consider them one by one.
Since restaurants are the perfect environment for pests and rodents to thrive, it is very challenging to ensure restaurant food safety while maintaining a pest-free workplace. Commercial pest control services can maintain the level of cleanliness that your restaurant needs in order become compliant with healthy restaurant standard.
AREAS AT RISK
- Utility room
- Loading dock
- Laundry room
- Soffit and eaves troughs
- Landscaped areas, etc
There are many preventative measures restaurant owners can do to minimize the infestation of rodents or pests and ensure restaurant food safety.
- Keep all non-essential doors closed
- Use ‘FIFO’ (first in, first out)bags or waste to decrease the shelf life of products sitting in storage
- Assign sanitation roles to employees that correspond with their jobs
- Sanitize and clean the dumpsters regularly
- Put all garbage in dumpsters immediately, do not leave bags or waste outside unattended
SERVICES FOR A SUCCESSFUL RESTAURANT PEST CONTROL PROGRAM
The principles of Integrated Pest Management (IPM), which rely on proactive techniques to help prevent pests and use chemicals only as a last resort. From day one and at every service visit, he’ll assess your unique situation, implement sound solutions and monitor the results. by these methods:
1. Inspections of the most vulnerable areas in the building such as cafeterias, break rooms, coffee stations, vending machine areas, kitchenettes, janitorial closets, utility room, storage room, bathroom, locker room, trash compactor areas, and shipping/receiving.
2. Our professional Umas Bali Pest Control exterminators also survey the exterior of the building to identify potential pest access points and conditions that make the building attractive to pests. We do General spraying , Steam , Baiting , and Sanitation on it.
The goal of Umas Bali program is simple: to identify and eliminate a problem before your guests can notice there is one. It is also our policy to take steps to identify the source of your pest control problems, to maintain a healthy environment after our quality services are provided.