Gokilaht-S 50 EC is an insecticide space spraying WHOPES Aproval (WHO / CDS / WHOPES / 2004.8) to control mosquito vectors of dengue hemorrhagic fever / dengue (Aedes aegypti and Aedes albopictus) and mosquito nuisance (Culex quinquefasciatus) with application Mist Ultra Low (ULV ) or fumigation (Thermal fogging) indoors and outdoors. Gokilaht-S 50 EC can be diluted with oil (kerosene, diesel or other organic solvents) or water.
Various advantages of Gokilaht-S among others:
- Aproval WHOPES: WHO / CDS / WHOPES / 2004.8 to control the mosquito vector of human disease with ULV or Thermal Fogging indoors and outdoors.
The active ingredient of the new generation d.d-trans-sifenotrin is a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide class of new generation that is only used for household insecticides and public health alone.
- Effective against mosquitoes and other flying insects and creeping.
- Flexible. Gokilaht-S 50 EC can be diluted with a solvent oil (kerosene / other organic solvents) or water.
- Applications Ultra Low fogging (ULV) or fumigation (Thermal Fogging).
- Complete : Indoor and Outdoor Applications.
- Not Smelled.
Instructions for use:
Mist Ultra Low (ULV)
Dissolve Gokilaht-S 50 EC with (kerosene / diesel) or water with a dilution of 1: 10-12.5 (80-100 mL dissolve Gokilaht-S 50 EC per liter solvent). Spray 500-1000 mL spray solution for every hectare area.
Fumigation (Thermal Fogging)
Dissolve Gokilaht-S 50 EC with (kerosene / diesel) or water with a dilution of 1: 100-125 (dissolve 8-10 mL Gokilaht-S 50 EC per liter solvent). Spray 10 L of spray solution per hectare area.
Active ingredients: d.d-trans-sifenotrin 50 g / L