Bali Fumigation Method – After the fumigation of the archives has reached the set time and the concentration has met the standard, the next procedure is the post fumigation process of records which consists of
Also Read: Standard Fumigation Procedure
There are also aeration procedures including:
- Allow the area near the fumigation zone to be safe
- Confirm that you are wearing personal protective equipment
- Open the plastic sheet covering one third of the height of the lid or open the plastic door or window cover by observing the wind direction, then clamp it with a clamp.
- Turn on the blower in the file fumigation chamber to help speed up the escape of gases
- Check the gas concentration in the archive fumigation room by using a gas leak detector before using the tool
- If the gas concentration has been at the bottom of the comfortable threshold, until the aeration process is declared over and the file is fumigated comfortably from the rest of the gas
6 processes that must be followed after fumigation
Residue or archive fumigation residue action
Residue or archive fumigation residues are specifically for solid form PH3 fumigants by collecting and removing residues in the form of Aliminium hydroxide or Magnesium hydroxide from inside the archive fumigation chamber/container
In carrying out this activity, the fumigator must observe the following matters:
- Wear safety equipment such as gloves
- Do not put residue in a closed place
- Do not accumulate residues in one place so as to create a buildup of concentration (buildup of residues can cause fires)
- Carry out deactivation of residue collection by collecting it in a place, then wrapped and buried in a convenient place. Or with the wet method, where the residue is -filled with water mixed with detergent, then the powder is added into the place and stirred for a long time, after it does not appear bubbles the liquid is thrown to the ground.
Also Read: Method Of Preparing The Correct Fumigation
Biological Control Check
The biological aspects of control are monitored, make sure the insects are completely dead, allow the eggs to be stored in their containers for a few days to see if there are eggs that hatch. If there are examples of insects that prove the development of insects so that the fumigation of the archives can be declared aground and must be repeated.
The application of pest control was tried after fumigation of the archives by spraying, smoke, and coldfog with a dose that was adjusted to the dose of the use of pest control materials. The pest control material used should be an area-friendly material, such as permethrin, which is sprayed thoroughly on the floor surface, window slits, and on other parts that can be a source of entry of pests into the archive storage room.
Archive Fumigation Room Cleaning
After the end of the application of file fumigation, the room should be cleaned, as well as the body of the file that is predicted to have been infected with the attack of file pests, it should be cleaned of dead insect droppings and insect eggs. In addition to protecting the cleanliness of the archive body, this is to avoid the growth of insects that may be resistant.
Related party notice
Notification to related parties is the fumigator’s obligation to re-notify interested parties that the fumigation of files has ended and the area near the fumigation location of the archive is comfortable to re-enter.
Reporting and Certificate
Reporting on the application of archive fumigation aims to properly record all activities on the existing form for checking and/or retrieval purposes if needed.
We Umas Pest Control as a fumigation expert for bed bugs problem are ready to help you with fumigation solutions with experience in the field of pest fumigation. Don’t let pests damage your investment, we provide free consultation for those of you who want to know more about fumigation and the methods we provide for you.
Also Read: How Important Is Fumigation Monitoring